What is the definition of Premature Ejaculation?
Premature Ejaculation occurs when ejaculation is uncontrollable and occurs before or shortly after sexual penetration with minimal stimulation, against the person's and partner's wishes. Early ejaculation is perfectly natural on occasion, but if it persists, you should seek medical attention. One of the most frequent sexual dysfunctions in men is erectile dysfunction. The following are examples of male sexual dysfunctions:
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Retrograde Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction
Rapid Ejaculation, Premature Climax, and Early Ejaculation are all terms used to describe premature ejaculation.
What are the signs and symptoms of Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
Ejaculating in less than a minute or two, or even before true penetration, is a primary indication of Premature Ejaculation. Ejaculation begins as soon as your penis becomes hard, which can happen even while masturbating. Natural Variable Premature Ejaculation is a situation in which you have intermittent premature ejaculation problems but are able to control your ejaculation.
Premature Ejaculation Types:
Acquired Premature Ejaculation - This is a transient ejaculation. You used to be able to ejaculate properly, but you now have a PE problem.
Lifelong Premature Ejaculation - These people have the condition since childhood and have rarely had normal ejaculation
Premature Ejaculation: What Causes It?
Premature ejaculation can be caused by psychological or physical factors.
Psychological Reasons are:-
- Stress: t could be due to your personal or professional life that you are stressed. Stress in your relationship can cause premature ejaculation.
- Anxiety or Achievement: When you're having sex with a new partner, you may experience anxiety. Premature Ejaculation can also be caused by the desire to impress your spouse or perform longer. Some people have this issue even with their current partners. If you've never had a lot of sexual experiences before, you may have nervousness when having sex.
- Guilt - A feeling of guilt over sex and ejaculation as a result of past events.
- Depression: A guy who is depressed for a variety of reasons may experience Premature Ejaculation, which can exacerbate his depression.
- Poor Body Image: If you are overweight or obese, you may lack confidence when performing the act. Premature Ejaculation can also occur as a result of this.
- Concerned about ejaculating more quickly: This is a predicament that some of you may have encountered, particularly while performing with new partners.
Physical reasons are:-
- Premature Ejaculation can be caused by a physical injury or stress to the genitals, which can lead to Erectile Dysfunction. You should ejaculate as soon as your penis hardens if you are aware that you have ED.
- PE can be caused by hormonal imbalances in the body or difficulties with the nerve system (neurotransmitters).
- Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation can both be caused by prostate inflammation.
Who should you see if you have an issue with Premature Ejaculation?
Premature Ejaculation can be treated by a male sexual health professional (Sexologist) or a urologist. When you need to consult a professional sexologist in your area:
If you have a chronic problem with PE.
If you've become self-conscious about the issue and are hesitant to get sexual with your current partner (if you're in a relationship) or pursue new partnerships, it's time to seek help.
When masturbating, if you ejaculate too quickly.
When you see your doctor, he or she will ask you a series of questions. You should inform your doctor about the problem, when it started, whether you've ever taken any medications like Super P Force pills, and if you're presently taking any other medicine related sexual dysfunction like Aurogra 100 tablet or Fildena 120 mg. Doctor may prescribe you Super P Force Pill according to your health condition.
Premature Ejaculation Treatment
- Treatment for Premature Ejaculation is determined by the underlying cause. If it's psychological, figuring out if it's stress and what's causing it will help you solve the problem in the long run.
- Yoga and meditation can assist to ease anxiety and tension. If your sexologist offers therapy sessions for you and your partner, you may decide to participate in order to resolve your issue. Your partner's participation in preventing premature ejaculation can be critical at times.
- You can use the'start stop' approach, which involves stopping your act when you feel the urge to ejaculate and then squeezing your penis to stop ejaculation. You can continue your act after you've calmed down a little bit, and then repeat. With time, this helps you gain more and greater control over the problem of premature ejaculation.
- The Kegels exercise also strengthens your pelvic muscles and aids in the treatment of PE.
- Premature Ejaculation can be managed by lowering the sensitivity of your penis. To lessen sensitivity on the penis head, you can use numbing sprays or a condom. When you use them, make sure your spouse doesn't get itchy or irritated.
For getting more info visit: Myedstore.