Rising demand for regulatory affairs source services in the healthcare industry is one of the key drivers for market growth
The global healthcare regulatory affairs source market size is expected to reach USD 16.67 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 12.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is significantly driven by increasing RD activities across the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, rising volumes of clinical trial applications, and growing need for timely product registration and approvals. Healthcare regulatory affairs source services predominantly include regulatory writing publishing, regulatory submissions, clinical trial application, product registration, and regulatory consulting and legal services offered by highly experienced medical writers, publishers, and quality control (QC) auditors. These services are mostly utilized by large and mid-sized pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, and medical device manufacturing companies. Regulatory affairs source ensures that these companies strictly comply with the product quality and safety standards and policies set by regulatory authorities.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1041
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Covance Group Ltd., Parexel International Corporation, Accell Clinical Research LLC, Clinilabs Inc., Pharmaceutical Product Development, Medelis Inc., Freyr Solutions, Quintiles Transnational Holdings, Inc., Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., KAI Research, Inc., Medpace Inc., Criterium Inc., Cardinal Health, IQVIA, and ICON Plc.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Regulatory writing publishing
- Regulatory submissions
- Clinical Trial Applications
- Product Registrations
- Regulatory Consulting and Legal Representation
Stage Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- PMA (Post Market Authorization)
Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Medical devices
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Medical Device Companies
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1041
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Healthcare Regulatory Affairs Source market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Based on service type, the regulatory writing publishing segment accounted for the highest revenue share of around 40% in 2020. Increasing need for high-quality, comprehensive and convincing regulatory filing documents and rising demand for regulatory writing publishing services among healthcare companies including medical device and biopharmaceutical companies are key factors supporting the growth of this segment.
- The clinical stage segment held the largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to register the highest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Growing number of clinical trial registrations and increasing development of biologics and personalized orphan drugs the major factors expected to fuel this segment’s growth.
- Based on end-use, the pharmaceutical companies segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Factors majorly contributing to this segment’s growth are growing need for development of advanced pharmaceutical products, increasing number of clinical trials, and surging need for regulatory affairs source services.
- Among regional markets, the North America market was the most dominant in terms of revenue share contribution in 2020. Increasing life sciences research development programs, rise in drug discovery development activities, growing number of clinical trials, and presence of leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the region are the most important factors accounting for the North America market growth.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1041
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Antibody-drug Conjugates (ADCs) Market @ https://cse.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/antibody-drug-conjugates-adcs-market-size-share-industry-analysis-by-technology-by-application-by-end-use-and-by-regional-forecast-to-2028/
Global Medical Transcription Market @ https://cse.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/medical-transcription-market-size-share-growth-industry-analysis-by-type-by-application-and-forecast-to-2028/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370