Mindset needed to become an entrepreneur.
Imagine a place with HUGE trees.
These trees have abundant fruit at the top.
The problem is that the fruit is up high in the branches.
To reap the rewards you must climb to grab the fruit.
There are two ways to accomplish this: Tom’s way or Mario’s way.
- Tom is a go-getter. He has amazing skills climbing trees and knows confidently that every single day he will eat his rewards.
Mario has a different approach: He invests time thinking how to gather fruit faster and easier.
- He starts building several ladders to climb the trees.
- He gets help to reap his rewards faster while he continues to think how to make this even better.
- He builds faster and easier tools to accomplish his goal, making it easier, safer and more efficient.
Mario doesn't have to climb the tree to access the fruit day in and day out, he has his tools and helpers doing it for him every single day.
What’s the difference?
- Tom focused all his efforts on reaching the fruit;
- Mario focused all his efforts on creating something and hiring others to reach the fruit.
To answer your question:
What mindset do you need to become an entrepreneur?
Stop working for money!
Start working on creating what will make you money!