What are the most important personal finance hacks to know about?
1) Start with a budget and track your spending. This will help you understand where your money is going and how you can make adjustments.
2) Build up an emergency fund to cover unexpected expenses. 3-6 months of living expenses is a good goal.
3) Invest in yourself by taking courses and learning about financial planning and investing. The more you know, the better equipped you'll be to make sound financial decisions.
4) Make a plan for retirement savings and stick to it. Try to save as much as possible so you can enjoy your golden years without worry.
5) Live below your means and avoid consumer debt at all costs.