With six approved drugs, namely POLIVY™, LUMOXITI™, BESPONSA®, MYLOTARG™, KADCYLA®, ADCETRIS® and over 300 drugs underdevelopment, antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) have emerged as a promising class of targeted therapies for various disease indications
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “ADC Payloads Market, 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings.
Given the fact that ADCs are highly potent cytotoxic molecules, the manufacturing of ADCs requires elaborate and advanced technical capabilities and highly potent chemical substances. Specifically, the multi-step process of production of cytotoxic payloads, which are complex structures used in ADCs, requires a specially designed and contained environment, dedicated manufacturing facilities, specialized analytical and purification techniques, and storage facilities.
Over 40 companies claim to offer ADC cytotoxic payloads for ADCs / ADC warheads
Presently, the market is dominated by the presence of large (501-10,000 employees) and mid-sized companies ( 51-500 employees). It is worth noting that majority (44%) of the firms engaged in this domain are based in Europe, followed by North America (28%) and Asia Pacific (28%).
The report features an extensive study on the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely future potential of ADC cytotoxic payloads / warheads providers, over the next decade. The study underlines an in-depth analysis, highlighting the diverse capabilities of various industry stakeholders engaged in this field. In addition to other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of ADC cytotoxic payloads / warheads.
- A competitiveness analysis of ADC cytotoxic payloads / warheads service providers based on various relevant parameters, featuring insightful pictorial summaries and representations.
- Detailed profiles of prominent ADC cytotoxic payloads / warheads service providers (shortlisted on the basis of the type of payloads / warheads offered).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain since 2016.
- An insightful analysis of the patents filed / granted for ADC cytotoxic payloads / warheads, during the period between 2016 and 2021 (till November).
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Payload
- Microtubule Inhibitors
- DNA Damaging Agents
- Topoisomerase Inhibitors
- Type of Product
- Commercialized Products
- Clinical Products
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Kevin Daley (Market Director, Novasep)
- Floris Van Delft (Founder and Chief Scientific Officer, Synaffix)
Key companies covered in the report
- Levana Biopharma
- NJ Bio
- STA Pharmaceuticals
For additional details, please visit
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Antibody Drug Conjugates Market, 2021-2030
- Biologics Fill / Finish Services Market, 2021-2030
- Global Antibody Purification Services Market, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium - https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis