Targeted protein degradation (TPD) is considered to be a transformative approach to selectively eliminate disease-causing proteins; over time, this upcoming class of small molecules has generated significant enthusiasm within the medical community
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapies over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of drug developers engaged in the development of targeted protein degradation-based therapeutics.
- An overview of the overall landscape of target protein degradation enabling technologies.
- Detailed profiles of prominent players engaged in the development of targeted protein degraders (shortlisted on the basis of phase of development of pipeline products).
- An in-depth analysis of completed, ongoing and planned studies of various targeted protein degraders.
- A detailed analysis of grants that have been awarded to various research institutes for targeted protein degradation projects, in the period between 2017 and 2020.
- A detailed publication analysis peer-reviewed, scientific articles that have been published between 2017 and Q3 2019, highlighting the research focus within the industry.
- An insightful analysis of the patents filed / granted for targeted protein degradation enabling technologies, since 2018.
- A list of key opinion leaders (KOLs) within this domain, and their assessment (based on the strength and activeness) represented in the form of 2×2 matrices.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, during the period 2014-2020.
- An analysis of the investments in the form of seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, initial public offerings (IPOs) and subsequent offerings, made at various stages of development of the companies engaged in this field.
- A detailed deal structure analysis, highlighting cash flows and net present values of licensor and licensee, taking into consideration multiple likely scenarios of upfront, milestone and royalty payments.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Protein Degrader
- SARDs / SERDs
- Specific BET and DUB inhibitors
- Other inhibitors
- Therapeutic Areas
- Oncological Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Other Therapeutic Areas
- Route of Administration
- Other Routes
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
Transcripts of interviews held with following senior level representative of stakeholder companies:
- Laura Itzhaki, Founder and Chief Scientific Officer, Polyprox Therapeutics
- Louise Bergeron, Vice President, Xios Therapeutics
- Martin Wiles, Vice President Business Development and Licensing, Almac Discovery Gerald Gavory, Director of Biology, Almac Discovery
- Jason Brown, Scientific and Business Development Director, Ubiquigent
- Anonymous, Director of Oncology Research, Large Company
- Anonymous, Chief Scientific Officer, Very Small Company
- Paul Wallace, Chief Business Officer, Mission Therapeutics
- Katrin Rittinger, Research Group Leader, Francis Crick Institute
- Zhihao Zhuang, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Delaware
Key companies covered in the report
- Radius Health
- Sanofi Genzyme
- Captor Therapeutics
- C4 Therapeutics
- Hinova Pharmaceuticals
- Kangpu Biopharmaceuticals
- Kymera Therapeutics
- Mission Therapeutics
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Immunocytokines Market, 2021–2030
- Non-Viral Drug Delivery Systems Market, 2021-2030
- TCR-based Therapies Market, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415